Gluten-free and packed with protein
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 20min
- 8 large Eggs
- ½ onion – finely chopped
- ½ red pepper – finely chopped
- ½ green pepper – finely chopped
- ¼ punnet mushrooms – sliced
- Olive Oil
- 125 g turkey rashers – cubed
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 ml Ina Paarman’s Garlic and Herb seasoning
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Use a silicone muffin pan or grease a muffin pan.
Braise the onions, peppers, mushrooms and turkey rashers in a pan in a little olive oil, set aside and allow to cool.
Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl, add the seasoning, cheese and the onion mixture.
Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission of DailyDoseOfFresh.