* 35g oat flour (just blend normal oats to flour)
* 16g vanilla whey protein METALAB]
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* Pinch of salt
* Sweetener of choice (Optional)- read below
* 40ml apple puree @rhodes_squish
* 1 egg white (30ml)
* 60ml milk of choice, I used @almondbreezesa filling
* 15g reduced-fat cream cheese
* 15g fat-free cottage cheese
* 4g protein powder METALAB]
* Tad of water
* 30g blueberries
* Cinnamon sweetener (optional) @nomuchirps
**sweetener isn’t necessary as the whey protein already sweetens the mixture. If you like sweet things, you can add a sweetener of choice. I used @ezeproducts
** you don’t have to use cream cheese and cottage cheese, only cream cheese will do but calories will be a bit higher
– prepare a baking glass bowl with spray and cook (it shouldn’t be too deep)
– Mix your dry ingredients in a bowl, add your wet ingredients and mix to a batter.
– Prepare your filling- just mix together until icing consistency forms
– Pour half of your batter into the baking dish, place the filling in the middle, and cover with the rest of the batter.
– Decorate with blueberries and cinnamon sweetener.
– Bake in the air fryer at 180 for 10mins, or in the oven for about 20mins.
Recipe by Sustainable Living